Sunday, July 14, 2013

still-sound 182. Cleansing oil




My friend Laura made me this cleansing facial oil.  She's been dabbling with home-made cosmetics lately to avoid using the potentially harmful ingredients that regularly appear in commercial products.  This endeavor is very Venetia Stanley-Smith.  I told Laura so.  I meant it as high praise.



Not only did Laura make the facial cleanser, she also took this picture



This is what Laura used to concoct the cleanser.  She instructed me to shake the mixture before using -  then drop a few drops into my hands, rub them together, finally rub all over my face.  I then hold a warm washcloth over my face and let steam for a few seconds.  Wipe off.  No need for a moisturizer afterwards.  I tried it last night and loved it.  Smelled wonderful.  



No comments:

Post a Comment